3d without the glasses 3d without the glasses

Nice

I really like this idea. Unfortunately, I have not yet mastered the art of cross-eye viewing things (can it be expressed like that?), but I now have a reason to learn it.
I look forward for that full animation, hopefully I'll have gained full control over my eyes by then :D
Also, add music and sound ;)

orangegold responds:

thankyou for your support... its really not that hard to master though... it takes about 5 min haha.. at least fr all my freinds that i forced to watch the video over and over haha

{PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland {PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland

Needs improvement

This flash has a major flaw, it has no animation. This contains only text, and some music. It is questionably whether a creation like this should be on the portal at all.
But since it is, I'll add that a creative mind should be able to upgrade this flash into a more viewable state by, for example, replacing the texts with animations that bear the same meaning. I'd love to see that, however, as it is now, I think it's worth 1 star (for good music and a potentially good idea) and a 0 vote, because it shouldn't reside on the portal.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful

Beutiful graphics, excellent music, great mixture of feelings, well-written story.
The events pictured in this flash are quite realistic, really is if it was taken directly from a real persons life.
This flash has a soul.

Highway Jumper Highway Jumper

This is actually pretty good

I like this game. It may be simple, but it provides a fun challenge. Many people seem to find it way too challenging, but that just makes it better. But don't get me wrong, my highscore right now is 2 and I feel like ripping the spacebar off my keyboard and ramming it into my ass in order to maybe relieve the distressed condition my brain is currently in.
Not many games have this effect, I applaud to you sir.

What could be improved are the graphics. You could add more types of cars, and perhaps more highways (perhaps even other types of roads!). However, the style of the graphics is just fine. It makes the game feel less serious, making people accept the meaninglessness of it all, at least for a while =P

evan210 responds:

lmao, this is pretty much exactly what i was going for.

the Pumpkin Game the Pumpkin Game

Nice

This was an good parody of DC2, but it was too short and a little bit too easy. Its shortness was so disappointing that I remove a star for it.
Also, the menu design is bad ;)
I'd say that everything else is good though :)

Fade Tutorial Fade Tutorial

Inappropriate music

This tutorial was good in being easy to understand and follow, without the music that is. Music is always nice to have, but in a tutorial I believe it should be instrumental - if any at all. The singing really made me unable to concentrate, even though it was quite simple, and ruined it for me (had to turn it off). If the track would have been instrumental, it would have been perfect :)
The next thing to improve would be the graphics imo. Even though the tutorial in itself is good, the poor environment in which it's put is unimpressive.
But the most important thing is that one's supposed to learn from it, and that I did, good job =)

Lost Colony {Trevor Dericks} Lost Colony {Trevor Dericks}

Perfect

When I listen to this I imagine something like the abandoned mining colony in KOTOR2, and I'm sure it could go with some environments in Mass Effect too, at least from the pictures I've seen. It has that feeling to it like the colony is not entirely abandoned, because some machines are still running...

There is one thing that disturbes the atmosphere in my opinion, the very sudden pitch shift a few seconds before the end. I don't know what effect it could have in a game, it is possible that it might fit perfectly into some environments and I realize that it also smoothens the loop. But I the bass is kinda heavy throughout the track and an it's important element. Suddenly dropping it out and at the same time highpassing everything else creates a feeling like we're getting beamed back up to our ship and getting the hell away from that colony.

On second though, that effect would probably be very desirable in a game!

So overall, great work as always =)

Plains Theme Plains Theme

The effort shows

Seems like the guy who made the request missed out on a lot, because this song is great.

The combination of instruments works really well, the mixing is great. The rhythm is energetic, but the melodies are calm. A nice contrast that gives it a very adventurous feel.

There are many details in this song and I'm going to study them. One day I want to make a song like this =D

Step responds:

Wow, thanks!

I'm pleased that you like the track. Pretty surprised you think the mixing is great though because when we made it we didn't know how to mix if our lives depended on it :P.

But anyhow thanks again for the supportive feedback!

Quadrasector Iota Chloe Quadrasector Iota Chloe

Definitely 10/10

I've waited way too long with this review. The thing is that I want to find the right words to describe the song. But I've made little progress with that.

Anyway, I think it is excellent from start to end. The melody is very catchy, I haven't forgotten it since I first heard it and I still come back and listen to the song every now and then.

There is one part that always catches my attention around 02:30. It sounds like some kind of filter+panning automation. It sound a bit different on different speakers, so I have multiple opinions about it. On my regular headphones for example, it sounded pretty uncomfortable before I got used to it.

But right now I'm using in-ear earphones and I get a feeling as if something is put over my ears at that part, kinda like a very mild airplane ear. Considering that it lasts only about 10 seconds, that's an amazing effect that I haven't heard in any other song. It somehow makes me imagine taking off and soaring above the clouds.