Highway Jumper Highway Jumper

This is actually pretty good

I like this game. It may be simple, but it provides a fun challenge. Many people seem to find it way too challenging, but that just makes it better. But don't get me wrong, my highscore right now is 2 and I feel like ripping the spacebar off my keyboard and ramming it into my ass in order to maybe relieve the distressed condition my brain is currently in.
Not many games have this effect, I applaud to you sir.

What could be improved are the graphics. You could add more types of cars, and perhaps more highways (perhaps even other types of roads!). However, the style of the graphics is just fine. It makes the game feel less serious, making people accept the meaninglessness of it all, at least for a while =P

evan210 responds:

lmao, this is pretty much exactly what i was going for.

the Pumpkin Game the Pumpkin Game

Nice

This was an good parody of DC2, but it was too short and a little bit too easy. Its shortness was so disappointing that I remove a star for it.
Also, the menu design is bad ;)
I'd say that everything else is good though :)

Fade Tutorial Fade Tutorial

Inappropriate music

This tutorial was good in being easy to understand and follow, without the music that is. Music is always nice to have, but in a tutorial I believe it should be instrumental - if any at all. The singing really made me unable to concentrate, even though it was quite simple, and ruined it for me (had to turn it off). If the track would have been instrumental, it would have been perfect :)
The next thing to improve would be the graphics imo. Even though the tutorial in itself is good, the poor environment in which it's put is unimpressive.
But the most important thing is that one's supposed to learn from it, and that I did, good job =)

Gateway II Gateway II

A little bit too easy

This game was quite addictive, once I started playing, I just had to play it through to the end to see what would happen at the end. The video tapes made it slightly boring, since their contents were very predictable, but that doesn't matter much to me because it was the setting that was really interesting :P

There was quite a good variety of puzzles to solve, this is good, but most of them were too easy, which is bad. One of them I even managed to solve several different times, without even knowing what exactly I was supposed to do.

The music was perhaps the most important thing that kept me in the right mood for solving all everything, without it, I would probably have had trouble taking this seriously and would have got bored and quit :P

I must also mention that the graphics and programming were awesome, well, the graphics could have been better on some parts, but it wouldn't be necessary. The interface was great. No flaws here.

To sum it up:
Pros:
- Interesting setting
- Good variety of good puzzles
- Very good music/sound
- Great graphics
- Flawless programming
- Great flow, addicting :P
Cons:
- Puzzles are too easy
- Background story is too simple, the first videotape kinda sums it up
Overall:
Awesome game!!!!!1111 kthxbye :D

Age/Intelligence Tests Age/Intelligence Tests

Awesome!

It's difficult to write about this submission without giving away its true purpose, so I'll just stick with the usual "Nicely done!" crap that no one really cares about.
Nicely done! =)
Do another one ;)

Motion blur tutorial Motion blur tutorial

Good.

Today I've leared a new thing :P, thanks to you.
Very good tutorial!

3d logic 3d logic

Good, Good

I kinda hate these things...but when I have nothing to do, a lot of time can be wasted on these. And this is one of the greatest things ive seen.
I got stuck on lvl 15 though :(
I guess im extremely stupid:P

Windows HIV Windows HIV

just like real life

Nice work! Just like my computer...

MessiaH responds:

Poor you.

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

Splendid!

Good graphics, good sound, good style, everything┬┤s good!
You must see it!